Cupcakes

Chocolate filling
Carrot Cupcakes
















They are so simple to make, yet can be the attention of the gathering. They can be done thousands of different ways; with your favorite ingredients filled in the center, topped, stuffed, mixed in the batter and more. The option of cupcakes you can make are endless. Its one thing to make your ordinary cupcakes. But when you make them creatively and fill them with your favorite sweet treats they become amazing. Take a look at all of the different cupcakes I made within the last few weeks. They were all really delicious. Get some ideas from here and go make your own.

When your done, send me an email and share your creative cupcake creations with me so that I can see your creativity as well as share it here on my blog. Email me your cupcake pictures as well as any questions you might have about any recipe on my blog or any kitchen questions or doubts you have. I am more than happy to help.
                                        email me at elisesinbox@yahoo.com

I found this cupcake hollower in 'Walmart' and fell in love with it because in one simple step you make nice sized hole in the center of your cupcake and you can fill it with a good portion of what you enjoy best.

I made a moist carrot cake filled with chocolate. really delicious. Make your own carrot cake by following one of these 2 recipes below.
Or
(just add 2 carrots and a pinch of cinnamon to this recipe)
Oreo Cupcake
 
Oreo Cupcakes with Icing and whole oreo on top
Cookie Butter Cupcake

Peanut butter and jelly cup

Vanilla Cupcake with cream cheese frosting
















From my kitchen to yours
God Bless

Comments

  1. I love your cupcakes so delicious I like the peanut butter one good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cuscus from CaboVerde

Do you get a white ooze when cooking Salmon?

Chili's Loaded Mashed Potatoes